Hoonartek focuses on developing a business that prioritizes sustainability and resourcefulness while also upholding integrity and being responsive to the needs of all those we engage with.
Our business philosophy has been centred on the principles of empowerment and betterment since the very beginning. We are devoted to enabling all our employees to develop and progress alongside our business. However, we also recognize our broader responsibilities and take great pride in our commitment to corporate philanthropy.
Hoomanity (Hoonartek for Humanity) focuses on the greater good of the society. Humanity surpasses all differences.
BLACK ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT (BEE)
HTSA supports the following local organizations under its corporate social responsibility:
- childlinekzn.org.za, Childline Kwazulu Natal
- Providing Palliative care for the terminally ill hospice.co.za, The Highway Hospice Association
- For early childhood development, cotlands.org.za, Cotlands
- For “a South Africa, without hunger” foodbanksa.org/, Food bank
- Prevention of cruelty to animals spca-rbg.org.za, SPCA Randburg